Monday, December 12, 2016

More treasures from Al Wierling



Just received another contribution from Al Wierling in Florida;  Thanks Al!

Hello again Ken,

More pics with PC memories. During every national sales meeting, we had an awards banquet where individual and branch awards were handed out. Every award was earned but there were always plenty to take back to the branch for inside staff. Pictured here are Presidents Club and Inner Circle Rings which were for sales performance. Also a service award, this one, for 15 years service. I found at the bottom of my desk some of the Polychrome memo attachments. We received these frequently from the main office, usually attached to a report or occasionally with a nice compliment from Ron Muzillo or Noel Stegner. Also included is a Polychrome loop which after I left the company, never found use for again. Finally a Polychrome front license plate that Dick Hall had made for us in the Tampa branch which is probably my newest Polychrome item circa 1996.
Hope you can use these and have happy holiday season!!
al wierling




 (I do have one of the lope on my desk to supplement my declining eyesight!......Ken)