Friday, August 15, 2014

Music after Polychrome!

Nick Godano who was with us in 1980's at our Specialty Products Laboratory in Yonkers found me through Linkedin site and came to our reunion during the last two years.
One of his hobby is singing a cappella and he sent me his link to the recent barber quartet gathering.
Nick is in the chorus in the back and 3rd from left in front.


One of my hobby is music as well and had been playing English Handbell for the last 30 years.     I just came back from Korea where our group was participating in the 16th International English Handbell Symposium.       One week prior to the symposium we had an opportunity to play for about 200 American-Korean soldiers at Pumunjun DMZ.     Here is the link to our blog to see part of the performance.      I am in the back row center.