Monday, June 20, 2016

Note and picture from Joe Scimeca


Joe, who worked in our lab as a tech assistant, sent in the following update and photos from his collection.      
He wrote 
Ken, I recently stumbled upon your Polychrome archive and blog. I felt a bit of happiness and melancholy viewing some of the photos you posted. My 8 year tenure at Polychrome was one of the best  environments I ever had the pleasure of working in. I learned very valuable  lessons(both life and professional) working under the direction of Gene Golda, Alan and of course yourself. I attribute much of what I learned to the blessed life I have been able to live.
 I have some work photos of the lab from the early eightys and some of a company softball game. i will be happy to scan them and forward them to you if you would like.

Thanks Joe for sharing these memories.


Joe then


Joe now


Don Reilly in the background


John Loftus


Rich Cohen


Walter