Thursday, November 17, 2016

Treasures from Al Wierling's garage


Here is another contribution from Al Wierling; thanks Al!

Hello Ken,

 Hope you are well. Cleaned out my garage and desk and of course found some Polychrome memories. Some are in bad shape and I just do't have the will to throw out. I am guessing the newest of any of these is 20 years old. In this batch I have one of my favorites, a fabric Polychrome bag that was very versatile and a handout at one of our sales meetings, also a water metering kit which we used to measure conductivity and PH in Pressroom fountains. Polychrome box cutters, a 2 Polychrome sweaters given out at our national sales meeting and finally one of our famous Polychrome aprons which I use in the garage occasionally. If you look close you can see remnants of 922 developer on the lower right side. I hope you can use these on your blog.

regards

al wierling