Thursday, October 18, 2018

J. Piot and Aladdin info from Al wierling


Hello Ken,
Hope you are well, I am enjoying your updates on the Polychrome archives blog.
If I may, the correct company for Joe Piot before his PC days was Aladdin  Industries, a Nashville based manufacturer of thermal cups, trays and some industrial equipment.
At that time, mid 80’s Aladdin was a DIC company and Mr. Piot often visited our branch in Nashville and I suspect at the  same time a visit to Aladdin which was near our office. I believe he had a home in the Green Hills area. We found him to be very pleasant and kind, however I was too far down the food chain to determine his competence. Now under new ownership (Pacific Marketing Inc) Aladdin is still in Nashville albeit with only 19 employees.
Regards
Al wierling